This job has now expired
My client is a globally renowned PR agency based in the heart of London, offering imaginative & pioneering campaigns to fashion & beauty clients such as TIGI, DKNY & Roberto Cavalli. They also have extensive experience in holding launches and events for their clients, most of which are attended by the most important names in fashion and PR, and covered by global media!
The new PR account manager will ideally have at least 3 years experience in beauty PR, ideally with some agency experience; however in house applicants are also encouraged to apply. You will be an integral part of the team, managing junior members, being involved in new business pitches, and managing clients.
- Have extensive PR experience working on luxury beauty brands
- Ideally have some agency experience; however in house applicants are also encouraged to apply
- Have impeccable written and oral communication skills
- Be enthusiastic, creative, and VERY on trend!
- Circa £35k – dependent on experience
- Great staff social life
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant skills and experience, or would like to hear about other roles we are recruiting for, please do not hesitate to contact Alexandra on Alexl@reuben-sinclair.com or 0207 347 5358