In-house PR Manager - B2B & B2C Tech
This multinational company that specialises in IT and technology requires a PR Manager to create and execute PR and comms plans in support of the online advertising side of the business, so B2B and B2C tech or digital experience is essential.
- To manage and execute communications plans, strategies and tactics in support of the UK business
- First point of contact for key audiences including media, ad agencies, analysts, partners and industry associations
- Manage the external PR Agency to a high standard both on delivery of work and ROI
- To counsel and support business stakeholders in building the right plans/tactical execution in support of positive perceptions of the consumer side of the business
- To manage the news calendar and external facing speakers bureau
- Partner with in house resources and PR agency to help create speeches & presentations in support of external speaker opportunities
- Coaching/briefing of external facing members of the advertising team on messaging at events
- Helps build the company's social media presence
Key Success Criteria
- Solid B2B and B2C tech or digital PR & Communications experience at a PR agency or in-house and excellent knowledge of the UK media industry
- Ability to seek out media opportunities to help amplify products, campaign wins and brand
- Develops an excellent relationship and engages with the client's key industry partnerships
- Proven experience of media relations and of crisis and issues management
- Solid writing skills, active social media follower/leader
- Excellent collaboration skills and a demonstrated ability to partner well with key stakeholders internally and externally
This company is offering a competitive salary and we have a detailed job brief to support the above.
About Media Recruitment
Media Recruitment is one of London’s leading PR, communications and marketing recruitment consultancies.