International PR Executive - top law firm
This global law firm executes PR with sophistication, thought and insight. Your media relations prowess and hunger to work with a company at the top, benefitting from their impressive trade, national and broadcast contacts. The team is ambitious, vibrant and supportive making it a role to jump at especially if you are intelligent, media savvy and like the challenge of working with one of the top UK PR teams working for a global lawyer firm. The opportunity to liaise with journalists and stakeholders across a range of sectors including energy, technology, financial institutions, pharmaceutical and banking keeping your contacts varied.
Key challenges and opportunities in this International PR Executive role:
- Monitoring and liaising with top media figures and journalists across sectors
- Using your exceptional writing skills to produce compelling biographies on key stakeholders
- Putting your communication prowess to work alongside the two London PR Managers and Head of PR on key areas to raise and protect the company’s outstanding profile
- Using your excellent organisational skills to keep the team in shape
Key attributes and experience for this International PR Executive role:
- Exceptional organisational skills that work well in a fast paced and pressured environment
- Superb analytical and writing skills
- A confident communicator who relishes in the chance to talk to senior lawyers and media figures
- Previous experience in a PR environment is essential
- Experience in an administrative role is desirable
To be considered for this International PR Executive role please click to apply
About The Works
The Works is a world class search and selection consultancy for the PR and corporate communications industry. We stand out from the crowd because we listen and take care to understand both our candidates’ careers and our clients and their requirements.