PR Manager, private equity - maternity cover
A six month initial maternity cover has arisen in the communications department of one of the world’s largest private equity firms. The candidate will be expected to quickly fit into the team and take responsibility for major projects crossing the marketing communications mix.
One of the world’s leading private equity investment groups is seeking a corporate/financial PR Manager to cover an upcoming maternity leave in the communications department. Operating across Europe, the US and Asia, they handle funds for world-class companies across global sectors including technology and telecoms, retail, media, healthcare and financial services. The team are highly professional and hard working, but they are also fun and friendly.
Key challenges and opportunities in this corporate/financial PR Manager, private equity role:
- Assist the Head of Communications in managing PR across the group
- Work on creating distributing press releases and investor notes on behalf of the group
- Work with global marketing/communications team on project basis: annual report, AIM films, thought leadership
- Provide briefing notes for investment team
- Work with team on internal communications
- Work with HR to create recruiting materials and write case studies
- Help monitor press and social media coverage
Key attributes and experience for this corporate/financial PR Manager, private equity role:
- Experience in financial/corporate PR which must include project managing major reporting projects
- The candidate will have ideally come from a financial PR agency
- Strong academics
- Good written and verbal communication
- Very good knowledge of financial markets and private equity
- Credible figure in front of the investment team
- Good contacts/knowledge of UK financial media
- Self-sufficient and flexible
- Educated to degree standard at least – demonstrating strong academic abilities
To be considered for this corporate/financial PR Manager, private equity role please click to apply
About The Works
The Works is a world class search and selection consultancy for the PR and corporate communications industry. We stand out from the crowd because we listen and take care to understand both our candidates’ careers and our clients and their requirements.