Senior Public Affairs Manager
Ellwood Atfield is recruiting a Senior Public Affairs Manager for a widely regarded corporate based in South West London. You would be working within the Corporate Communications team addressing a wide range of issues touching on almost every government department.
Reporting into the Head of Public Affairs you will:
- Support the delivery of the company’s strategic public affairs agenda in Whitehall, Westminster, Brussels and in the local community.
- Establish clear lines of communication between the company and key external stakeholders.
- Provide strategic and practical public affairs (and wider) advice through membership of relevant internal groups.
- Advise and influence directors and senior managers across the company on the policy implications of the company’s strategy, policies and activities.
- Instigate, write, coordinate, edit and polish a wide range of external communications materials, including presentations, speeches, articles, briefings, formal responses to consultations, policy initiatives, and industry-wide policy communications.
You will have:
- Substantial public affairs or other relevant political, policy, or communications experience.
- High-level exposure to local, regional, national and international political and governmental processes.
- Experienced in policy development, preferably across a range of public policy, aviation, sustainable development and CR issues.
- Demonstrably excellent writing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing, negotiating and communication skills, backed by sound analytical, strategic and creative thinking.
To apply or to find out more please email email@example.com quoting reference NB/SPM.