Interim Communications Officer
The Communications Officer will support the Head of Communications & Marketing in promoting the organisations staff engagement initiatives with dynamic and innovative staff communications campaigns and programmes.
Responsibilities will include:
- Implementing the internal communications strategy, covering all internal communications channels
- Organising internal events, including senior manager forums, site briefings and staff awards
- Creating content for key internal communications channels
- Work with HR on key projects including the staff survey
- To oversee the production of corporate literature, including regular newsletters for staff and managers, brochures and posters. This will include commissioning design, online and print services from external suppliers.
- To write and edit lively and engaging copy for a diverse range of audiences within traditional and online media
- To write, edit and commission intranet content in response to organisational changes and staff needs
About Ellwood Atfield
We recruit the people who talk for you. The people responsible for delivering your organisation's communications, reputation, change and influence.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Marketing Communications Writer / Copywriter Associations / Institutions jobs in Hertfordshire
- Full Time Marketing Communications Writer / Copywriter Charity / Voluntary organisation jobs in Hertfordshire
- Full Time Marketing Communications Writer / Copywriter Government jobs in Hertfordshire