This job has now expired
The Communications Officer will support the Head of Communications & Marketing in promoting the organisations staff engagement initiatives with dynamic and innovative staff communications campaigns and programmes.
Responsibilities will include:
- Implementing the internal communications strategy, covering all internal communications channels
- Organising internal events, including senior manager forums, site briefings and staff awards
- Creating content for key internal communications channels
- Work with HR on key projects including the staff survey
- To oversee the production of corporate literature, including regular newsletters for staff and managers, brochures and posters. This will include commissioning design, online and print services from external suppliers.
- To write and edit lively and engaging copy for a diverse range of audiences within traditional and online media
- To write, edit and commission intranet content in response to organisational changes and staff needs