This job has now expired
PR Manager- Financial Services
Up to £60k
Our client is a multinational financial services corporation.
An opportunity has arisen for a temporary PR Manager. Key responsibilities include protecting and enhancing the reputation of the organisation by:
- Implementing a proactive PR campaign, according to the agreed strategy;
- Handling incoming media enquiries;
- Acting as an advisor on PR issues to business leaders;
- Building relationships between key business leaders and the media.
The ideal PR Manager will have:
- Previous, significant PR experience, especially with financial services clients or in-house at a large financial corporation;
- The ability to handle journalist enquiries and to manage a press office;
- Crisis and issues management experience would be beneficial;
- Experience of working with regional and international offices;
Click Apply Now to be considered. Due to the high level of applications we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within a week, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.