PR Manager - Financial Services
PR Manager- Financial Services
Up to £60k
Our client is a multinational financial services corporation.
An opportunity has arisen for a temporary PR Manager. Key responsibilities include protecting and enhancing the reputation of the organisation by:
- Implementing a proactive PR campaign, according to the agreed strategy;
- Handling incoming media enquiries;
- Acting as an advisor on PR issues to business leaders;
- Building relationships between key business leaders and the media.
The ideal PR Manager will have:
- Previous, significant PR experience, especially with financial services clients or in-house at a large financial corporation;
- The ability to handle journalist enquiries and to manage a press office;
- Crisis and issues management experience would be beneficial;
- Experience of working with regional and international offices;
Click Apply Now to be considered. Due to the high level of applications we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within a week, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.
About Unicorn Jobs
Unicorn is dedicated to finding the best people for great jobs. We recruit at all levels in PR and have had success placing talented people in both in-house and agency roles.