Account Manager - Great Benefits
With offices in the heart of the West End, this 40 strong agency is THE place to work, they have a highly supportive culture, and a creative and fun team. They offer excellent staff benefits, which include gym memberships, work from home options, funky offices, great socials, amazing client list, fun team, plus lots more!
We are looking to hire a strong tech b2b Account Manager that has a deep understanding of the technology industry and has worked for the majority of their career on technology clients. As an AM you will need to have a deep understanding of the tech press and demonstrate relationships and success with top tier technology trade titles, nationals and vertical publications.
As well as media knowledge and understanding, you will have a solid background in delivering digital PR as well as traditional PR. You will get the chance to work across social media platforms as well as engaged in blogger relations and online reputation management.
- Base £28-£35k
- Phone & Laptop
- Home internet paid
- Gym membership
- overseas trips
- Great socials
- Pension, health & dental
- Flexible working
- Big brands
- Creative culture
- Ongoing staff development
- Early finish Friday
- 25 days holiday
- Casual dress code, and much more!
About PR Futures
PR Futures is a specialist recruitment consultancy dedicated to the on & offline Public Relations and Communications market. Our clients range from agency side to client side, from start ups to international organisations.
More jobs like this
- Full Time CSR Senior Account Manager Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time CSR Senior Account Manager Media and New Media jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time CSR Senior Account Manager Telecommunications jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time CSR Senior Account Manager Technology jobs in London (Central)