Internal Communications Manager 12 Month Contract
This very profitable global reward scheme is going from strength to strength. It is currently in a period of expansion, building its presence across European markets and is looking for an internal communications manager to help communicate its success to its employees
As internal communications manager, you will be responsible for designing and delivering a suite of projects and campaigns, whilst balancing the daily requirements of the wider business.
On a day to day basis this means:
* The Intranet- coaching and management of a vast network or intranet authors across the business
* Change communications- work with project leads across the business to provide communications advice and solutions for key business projects
* Mentor managers across all levels of the business to enhance communications skills
* A strong writer- prepare and edit intranet messages, briefings, newsletters, and presentations
* Measurement- Ensuring all projects are evaluated for effectiveness
* Developing and refreshing communications channels ensuring that all channels are achieving their maximum potential
* Playing a key part in delivery of the annual calendar of social and business events
This is perfect for a consultant who:
* Can prioritise workloads independently and deliver against strict deadlines
* Has experience of managing and developing the intranet
* Excellent copywriting skills with a very good eye for detail
* Is exceptionally organised with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
* Is both a strong team player and self starter who can work independently when needed
* Can build effective relationships at all levels
If this sounds like you, please apply now to ensure consideration. This role requires an immediate start.
www.badenochandclark.com - Let's find the career that connects with your life.Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.