London Communications Agency is an award-winning specialist PR consultancy which works on some of the most exciting projects in London.
We are currently seeking an experienced, exceptional and motivated Account Director who is passionate about London.
The role of Account Director combines direct account management, including managing and motivating account teams, winning new business and contributing to corporate management functions.
Ideally you will have:
- A proven agency track record with a background in ‘issues’ based corporate communications.
- An ability to demonstrable experience managing a range of client accounts
- Experience and a proven track record in providing strategic direction to drive accounts across any or all of the following sectors: regeneration, health, transport, education, sport, media, culture or the environment.
- A good contact list in the industries worked in, the media and/or political world.
- Digital expertise will be an advantage but not essential.
Full information about London Communications Agency, including our client list, is available on our website: www.londoncommunications.co.uk
To apply, please click the "Apply now" button.
- 29 November 2012
- 29 December 2012
- Eva Dixon
- Arts & Heritage, Associations / Institutions, Education, Environmental, Government, Healthcare
- Corporate Communications, External Affairs, Internal Communications, Press / Media Relations, Public Affairs / Policy
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About London Communications Agency
London Communications Agency are an award-winning specialist consultancy focusing on London and London issues.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Senior Account Manager Associations / Institutions jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Senior Account Manager Education jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Senior Account Manager Government jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Senior Account Manager Healthcare jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Senior Account Manager Arts & Heritage jobs in London (Central)