This job has now expired
Our client is a successful London based Communications company and is looking for a Head of Digital to join their thriving team. This excellent opportunity offers the chance to become part of a well established company with an impressive selection of clients.
As the Head of Digital, you will be acting as a strategic resource to develop and execute social influence marketing programs on behalf of your assigned clients or in collaboration with the account teams. You will be working directly with the client, developing multi-functional approaches to client needs and serve up futuristic branded social experiences.
Your main responsibilities will include:
· Leading the social media and digital strategy to ensure proactive account growth and development of own and agency clients
· Assisting the agency in New Business pitches
· Work with Social media analysts to define key performance indicators and implement measurement, analytics, and reporting methods to gauge success for clients
· Responsible for building and retaining client relationships alongside account teams and provide strategic counsel at mid to senior level
The successful Head of Digital will:
· Have excellent people skills and be an experience leader
· Have a solid background and understanding in advertising, communications, marketing or public relations developing social media strategy. Knowledge of traditional digital strategy would also be beneficial
· Have a strong technical background with advanced computer skills
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
· Have the aptitude to develop and maintain strong working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise and handle a number of concurrent projects and tasks
If you feel as though you have the necessary skills and experience then please click ‘apply’ below.