This job has now expired
Award winning PR agency based in central London (with amazing views from their office!). They have offices across the globe, giving you the chance to work internationally on their ‘passport scheme’.
They also provide personalised training, to get the most out of your career. The agency provide top integrated campaigns for technology and consumer brands including Pret a Manger, Lexmark, Hotels.com & Sony.
The new PR account executive will be responsible for working with several big clients within the tech industry. You will be responsible for liaising with media, running social media accounts, and reporting to clients.
- Currently be working in the consumer tech / B2B tech / corporate PR industry as a trainee / intern
- Have a good knowledge of social, print & broadcast media
- Have exceptional written and oral communications skills
- Be confident and presentable, and not afraid to pick up the phone to clients/journalists
- Have the ability to meet deadlines
- Be a graduate with a minimum 2:1 degree
- Excellent salary – circa £25k - dependent on experience
- Excellent training & development opportunities
- Social nights/days out
- Early finish on Fridays
- Season ticket loan
- Birthday off
- Health & dental plan
- The chance to work internationally
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within an exciting agency!
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant skills and experience, or would like to hear about other roles we are recruiting for, please do not hesitate to contact Alexandra on Alexl@reuben-sinclair.com or 0207 347 5358