This job has now expired
My client is a globally renowned PR agency based in the heart of London, offering imaginative & pioneering campaigns to fashion & beauty clients such as Yves Saint Laurent, DKNY & Roberto Cavalli.
They also have extensive experience in holding launches and events for their clients, most of which are attended by the most important names in fashion and PR, and covered by global media!
The perks of this job are second to none, and if you are passionate about beauty and/or fashion, this would be a dream place to work.
The new PR account director will ideally have at least 5 years experience in beauty and/or fashion PR.
You will be an integral part of the team, managing junior members, leading new business pitches, and managing clients.
- Have extensive PR experience working on beauty and/or fashion brands
- Come from an agency background ideally, although in house applicants are encouraged to apply
- Have proven new business experience
- Have excellent fashion / beauty media contacts
- Have impeccable written and oral communication skills
- Be enthusiastic, creative, and VERY on trend!
- Circa £45k – dependent on experience
- Great staff social life
- Pension scheme
- Healthcare plan
- Season ticket loan
- Plus many more benefits
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant skills and experience, or would like to hear about other roles we are recruiting for, please do not hesitate to contact Alexandra on Alexl@reuben-sinclair.com or 0207 347 5358