Account Director - stunts, experiential, digital and traditional media campaigns for big brands
Winner of a prestigious award in 2011, and shortlisted for numerous more in 2012, this independent agency is very much on an upward curve. It is now looking for a talented Account Director with experience in delivering integrated campaigns for big brand clients.
The brands team does a lot of integrated project work and even retained clients are approached with a project mentality. As such candidates must have a track record of having worked on stunts, experiential and digital as well as traditional media relations campaigns.
You will play a key role on delivering the best possible results for clients and growing accounts through building relationships and delivering stand out campaigns. You need to command the respect of your team and lead and nurture them to make them the best they can possibly be. Being able to communicate confidently across all levels is a must, as is being flexible as you’ll be working across a diverse portfolio of exciting clients.
Required experience and skills includes:
- passionate and driven
- proactive and creative
- excellent client servicing skills with a knack for second-guessing clients and proactively spotting problems and quickly finding solutions
- spotting opportunities and going the extra mile to translate them into results for clients
- a desire to keep campaign objectives in mind and constantly look to smash them
- strong media contacts and pride in securing coverage for clients
- financially savvy and driven to ensure profitability of accounts but not to the detriment of getting the best possible results
This is an agency we a sense of fun and being a good laugh is non-negotiable! It's also an environment which genuinely offers a strong work-life balance.
Fabric is an international boutique recruitment consultancy offering global career opportunities and career counsel to professionals in PR, communications and reputation management.