Senior Consultant - corporate reputation, crisis & issues management, strategic communications
Our client is a specialist consultancy that helps organisations manage their reputations and seize business opportunities, often in the face of very challenging media, employee and political environments. Its client list includes many of the world's leading companies. On the back of healthy growth it is seeking an outstanding consultant to work across a range of sectors and advise clients on a range of business-critical issues.
Consultants are responsible for delivering the agency's full range of services. This means that the work profile is varied and interesting; it also presents challenges and requires flexibility. Those disciplines include crisis management, reputation management and strategic communications, intelligence and insight, and policy and positioning.
The role requires an intelligent and curious brain as well as experience of advising organisations at the senior management/c-suite level and mitigating solutions on strategic issues. As a consultant you will often be the main point of contact with the client on planning and delivery of significant programmes of work. As such you will need to be confident in giving advice, facilitating difficult conversations and delivering training.
A background in corporate affairs, public affairs, management consulting and change management would be advantageous. As would experience of crisis management, regulatory compliance, high level media, and reputational threats/issues. In addition an understanding of healthcare, infrastructure, transport, finance, extractives or defence sectors would be valuable.
This position is based in London, but with potential for travel to client and other offices
More jobs like this
- Full Time Corporate Communications Account Director Financial Services jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Corporate Communications Account Director Government jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Corporate Communications Account Director Healthcare jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Corporate Communications Account Director Professional Services jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Corporate Communications Account Director Utilities jobs in London (Central)