Associate Director – Global Tech-Consultancy PR, London
As an Associate Director you would work with the newest technology, high-level clients and global brands.
This independent agency has established itself globally within a short period of time - it is fast moving and is constantly evolving.
The agency is extremely international which provides great opportunities to travel and even work abroad in one of their overseas offices. Additionally, they provide incredible benefits and generous holidays.
- Mentor and grow a team of the highest caliber
- The face of the agency
- Build strong relationships with international clients
- Support businesses on UK and international platforms
- Be an outstanding leader who motivates his team
- Previous experience in Tech PR
- Be able to use social media and new technologies
- Previous experience of working with international clients
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity.
For more information call Jamie McLaughlin on 020 7182 4213 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
London – Sydney – Melbourne
More jobs like this
- Full Time Research Associate Director Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Associate Director Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Associate Director FMCG jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Associate Director Media and New Media jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Associate Director Telecommunications jobs in London (Central)