This job has now expired
Working with a portfolio of clients spanning consumer technology, health, wellbeing and fashion, the agency offers an integrated approach to all their campaigns. They work as a close team with an exceptionally flat structure, offering the opportunity to be fully operational on all clients regardless of seniority. They have an ambitious and proactive attitude, with a team who care about the business and their client relationships.
This is an opportunity to become an integral and potentially leading member of the agency's growing wellbeing and lifestyle division. Key responsibilities will include:
* Management of a portfolio of clients
* Building business - looking at how the agency might extend their brand partnership capabilities
* Team / line management
* Media relations - trade, national, consumer
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Senior Account Manager looking to take the next step in their career, or a business savvy Account Director looking to make their mark in a successful agency.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Proven experience working with big consumer brands
* Strong media relations (lifestyle, fashion, consumer)
* Experiential and social campaign experience
* New business experience - evidence of building new and existing business
For further information on this vacancy or any other PR opportunities through Handle please contact Kelly on 020 7569 9958 or email email@example.com
All successful candidates will be contacted within 5 working days of application. (Sadly due to the high volume of applications we receive we are not always able to respond directly to everyone, but we will try our very best!)