Account Executive - best in class technology PR
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven Account Executive to develop their PR skills further and take their technology PR career to the next level, training and working with some of the best technology PR experts. Creative and fun, this is a very exciting time to join this friendly technology PR team as they are growing rapidly as a result of continues business wins.
This well-established, down to earth and super friendly specialist PR consultancy punch way above their weight in the technology field with a range of interesting clients from start-ups to global names. The team pride themselves hiring consultants who are excellently creative and knowledgeable about the technology sector. You will be given as much responsibility as you can handle, enjoy leaving the office at a reasonable time more often than not and there are excellent development opportunities in this highly supportive culture.
Key challenges and opportunities in this Technology PR Account Executive role:
- ‘Translate’ technical information into business benefits and write excellent PR and marketing collateral
- Build on your media contacts to successfully pitch stories to on- and off-line media
- Use your creativity and initiative to scan media for issues and stories you can leverage for your clients
- Proactively pitching ideas on the phone and write media alerts in response to topical issues
- Look after your clients by responding proactively to their requests
- Generate creative social media content and proactively monitor these channels
- Play an active part in new business development including research and develop your presentation skills to take part in pitches
- Get involved with the consultancy’s own marketing activity
Key attributes and experience for this Technology PR Account Executive role:
- Solid b2b technology PR experience and a real passion for the industry
- Intelligent approach backed up by creativity
- Excellent writing skills
- An understanding of the media landscape including social medias well as a talent on relationship building with your contacts
- Looking to make your mark but also willing to pull together with colleagues to make the business even more successful – a good sense of humour will help!
- Curiosity and a strong desire to learn and develop yourself
To be considered for this Technology PR Account Executive role please click to apply
About The Works
The Works is a world class search and selection consultancy for the PR and corporate communications industry. We stand out from the crowd because we listen and take care to understand both our candidates’ careers and our clients and their requirements.