Senior Communications Associate/Manager
This high profile organisation is seeking a Senior Communications Associate to bring their skills and influence to the team at a time of change. The role offers the opportunity to have true influence during a pivotal period in their organisation. You will be dealing with the senior team, right up to the MD level, and applicants should be influential and be able to demonstrate a strength of character.
The Senior Associate will help to deliver the organisation’s communication strategy and be responsible for designing and delivering an effective communications service across various marketing platforms. The successful candidate will also establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders (internal and external) as well as trade bodies and regulated businesses. Additionally, the team will create editorial content and manage and maintain web pages.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Associate include:
• Delivering the organisation’s communications strategy, and feeding back into strategy changes.
• Building relationships with key stakeholders and relevant trade bodies
• Presenting topical regulatory issues at a high level to stakeholders
• Working with colleagues across departments to produce communication plans in line with changes in the markets.
• Developing the knowledge and skill sets of more junior colleagues
• Experience of communicating complex issues in non-technical language orally and in writing
• Demonstrable experience of internal and external stakeholder management
• Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
• It is desirable to have experience from the financial or professional services industry, however a knowledge of the regulatory environment is essential.
• Strong copywriting and presentation skills
Interested parties must have the relevant visas and/or passports to work in the UK, and must be available for a face-to-face interview in London during December and/or early January
In the first instance please send your CV via email to John Harte on
firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference JAH1212-11
VMA Group is the global resourcing specialist for corporate communications and HR.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.
Have you thought about a career in recruitment? Why not work for us?