This job has now expired
One of the biggest names in the in-house space, this brand is both well-established and growing. The team is warm, collaborative, creative and responsible. A maternity contract has arisen for a retail PR expert to lead on OR for one of the most famous products in the consumer space.
With a superlative reputation to uphold, t his is a role that requires a well-established, credible and hands-on creative and strategic PR operator.
A dream brand, this is a slick, modern, fast-paced company that genuinely values its people. Built on the respectful, energetic and democratic values you’d expect from a modern pioneering business, it’s a flat-structured, hard-working and exhilarating brand to work for.
Key challenges and opportunities in this PR Manager (maternity cover) role:
- Lead strategic and tactical campaigns PR for the products and brand
- Lead and manager an agency team in smart delivery of your strategic programmes
- Run proactive and reactive press office, act as the voice of the brand
- Devise media, events and calendar campaigns for a well-regarded global business
- Head up a large, critical and growing sector for the business.
Key attributes and experience for this PR Manager (maternity cover) role:
- It is likely you are currently a PR Manager within major retail, or an established PR Account Director at a PR Consultancy
- Expert in retail and big brand FMCG brand PR
- Proven track record in delivering genuinely creative PR ideas and projects
- Strategic PR capability and independent, capable PR skills
To be considered for this PR Manager (maternity cover) role please click to apply