Account Director - corporate and consumer brands at highly desirable agency
Work with one of the PR industry's most genuinely highly esteemed agencies, alongside some of the UK's top talent in the sector.
This full-service, award-winning consultancy is at an exciting point in its history and has a client list that reflects its stellar reputation. Based in a stunning central London location, the team there get the opportunity to work on integrated campaigns spanning corporate, b2b and consumer. The working environment is friendly and collegiate and significant emphasis is placed on training and development.
Key challenges and opportunities in this corporate/comsumer Account Director role:
- Working with seriously talented individuals, you will be stretching your creative and strategic nous to the limit
- Intellectual stimulation, and the opportunity to truly straddle different sectors and comms areas
- Dealing with extraordinary brands at the top of their game across hugely diverse sectors
- Delivering considered, thoughtful and truly creative campaigns
Key challenges and opportunities in this corporate/consumer Account Director role:
- It is likely you are an AD/SAD who has consistently delivered and is now looking for a challenge in a stimulating and mutually respectful environment
- Ability to spot gaps others do not, and generate bang-on-the-money creative ideas
- Passion for detail and strategy in campaigns
- Ideally, your PR background is diverse: you are passionate about big brands, adept at crisis comms, and are equally comfortable in consumer PR, corporate PR and/or public affairs
- You win new business with your credible and creative approach
To apply for this account director role at one of the industry’s most exciting consultancies, please click Apply now.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Corporate Communications Account Director Consumer jobs in London (Greater)
- Full Time Corporate Communications Account Director FMCG jobs in London (Greater)
- Full Time Corporate Communications Account Director Government jobs in London (Greater)
- Full Time Corporate Communications Account Director Professional Services jobs in London (Greater)