Head/Director of PR
This is an unrivalled opportunity to take responsibility for the PR Strategy of one of the best known brands in the UK and leader in its field. With a multi channel marketing strategy in place this newly created role reporting to the CMO will truly own PR.
Established in the 80’s, with unprecedented growth the atmosphere is one of entrepreneurialism and a constant buzz and stimulation. The culture is moulded by an intelligent, enthusiastic team of people from a diversity of backgrounds.
As Head of PR, you will lead on all PR strategies as well as working very closely with eternal agencies to develop creative programmes and campaigns. You will act as a lead representative at major events and work with the marketing team and the social media teams to help shape campaigns targeted at key consumer audiences and lifestyle influencers.
You will need to be a strong influencer and work to protect the IP of the brand, manage key media and press to develop and maximise relationships with them to ensure creation, coordination and support of key initiatives is maintained.
You will be a central figure in coordinating with Corporate Communications and marketing teams to ensure messages are aligned.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on en exciting innovative brand and is perfect for someone wanting to make the move into an in-house role.
Candidates must haves:
- Experience working for B2B or consumer focused brand either in-house as a Senior PR Manager or at Senior Account Director or Associate level within a PR agency.
- Proven track record of defensive and proactive PR.
- Strong experience developing creative and compelling PR campaigns.
Throughout your career you will have developed a demonstrable knowledge of PR strategies. Working within a digital/e-commerce led organisation, you've proved that you can manage delivery though effective leadership of agencies, cross-functional teams and a team. Commercially astute, you'll bring an entrepreneurial approach to your work, not to mention a flair for devising creative campaigns.
Interested candidates should email our retained consultant Paul Bendelow, attaching an up to date CV quoting reference PB/14802/Exec, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 178 4687.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Financial PR Head of Group / Department Consumer jobs in Suffolk
- Full Time Financial PR Head of Group / Department Entertainment / Leisure jobs in Suffolk
- Full Time Financial PR Head of Group / Department Financial Services jobs in Suffolk
- Full Time Financial PR Head of Group / Department FMCG jobs in Suffolk
- Full Time Financial PR Head of Group / Department Media and New Media jobs in Suffolk