APAC, Marketing Manager, Asset Management
This global company offers a depth of global resources and breadth of investment capabilities which few firms can match. Their focus lies on exceptional risk-adjusted performance to develop an innovative product line-up designed with the highest quality and fit in the global market.
Additionally, they operate in various locations, such as the U.S., Europe, Asia, Latin America and other key financial centres. With their insights and investments they build strong, growing partnerships with financial advisors and other clients worldwide.
· Marketing plan for campaigns and other advertising strategies
· Developing and managing the production of marketing products
· Co-ordinate with internal and external resources to support campaigns
· Manage advertising agencies and suppliers
The ideal candidate should have the following:
· Experience in marketing within investment’s industry
· Ability to generate marketing ideas
· Team player and ability to build strong relationship with sales teams and provide them with proactive marketing ideas
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity.
For more information call Angelika Beguidjanova on +44(0) 2071824212 or email email@example.com
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
London – Sydney – Melbourne
- 10 December 2012
- 10 January 2013
- Account Director, Account Executive, Account Manager, Associate Director, Director (In-House), Executive (In-House), Junior Press Officer, Manager (In-House), Press Officer, Senior Account Executive, Senior Account Manager, Senior Press Officer
- Business to Business, Corporate Communications, CSR, Digital & Online, Financial PR, Internal Communications, International, Investor Relations, Marketing Communications, Press / Media Relations
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About Capstone Hill Search
Capstone Hill Search is a specialist recruitment firm primarily servicing the public relations and communications industries within the UK and Australia.