This job has now expired
This global company offers a depth of global resources and breadth of investment capabilities which few firms can match. Their focus lies on exceptional risk-adjusted performance to develop an innovative product line-up designed with the highest quality and fit in the global market.
Additionally, they operate in various locations, such as the U.S., Europe, Asia, Latin America and other key financial centres. With their insights and investments they build strong, growing partnerships with financial advisors and other clients worldwide.
· Marketing plan for campaigns and other advertising strategies
· Developing and managing the production of marketing products
· Co-ordinate with internal and external resources to support campaigns
· Manage advertising agencies and suppliers
The ideal candidate should have the following:
· Experience in marketing within investment’s industry
· Ability to generate marketing ideas
· Team player and ability to build strong relationship with sales teams and provide them with proactive marketing ideas
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity.
For more information call Angelika Beguidjanova on +44(0) 2071824212 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
London – Sydney – Melbourne