Account Manager - B2B technology
Account Manager – B2B Tech
£28k-36k depending on experience.
Our client is a small tech PR company based in central London, working across every area of IT, telecoms and new media, and recently rated highly in an industry survey of best tech PR agencies.
Thanks to continuous growth and new business wins, they are seeking a solid Account Manager. Reporting to an Account Director and delegating to AEs and SAEs, your role will be the “hub” of the account, ensuring that all targets are met. You will also be supporting the AD on the development of creative projects, planning, strategy and messaging.
The ideal candidate for Account Manager role will have:
- Experience in implementing creative, issues-based programmes for clients;
- Excellent b2b technology PR skills;
- Good press contacts in the IT trade and national press and persuasiveness when speaking to journalists;
- Strong writing skills and the ability to identify stories and issues that could form the basis for a campaign;
- Social media experience;
- Great client handling skills
Click Apply Now to be considered for this opportunity. Due to the high level of applications we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within a week, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.