This job has now expired
- Finalists in a number of awards after just a few years
- Work in an agency that puts creativity first
It's time to make the move to a PR agency who are entrepreneurial, just like their client base. Its a dynamic environment where creativity is put first. Our client are growing fast - big brands & fast-start ups are turning to this agency for their PR strategies and insight into the technology sector. But don't think this is your usual technology PR agency. It is a vivid place to work and the creative work that they do is for some of the sexiest technology brands in the world.
If you think you'll enjoy summer parties on the terrace, working in a vibrant team and for an agency that are making waves in the PR world read on.
Due to growth they now need an experienced Account Manager to join the team. You will be responsible for assisting an Account Director in the following:
- Building media contacts relevant to your client base with national & business press
- Assist in writing strategies & coming up with campaign ideas to achieve desired client results
- Assist in budget management
- Pitch ideas to clients and make amendments
- Come up with event ideas and manage media contacts
To be considered for the role you will need to have a passion for the technology sector and experience within this on a B2B level. You will be savvy, a go getter and show a drive and ability to work in an agency that is going places.
On offer is a salary between £18 000 - £22 000 + 25 days holiday + Healthcare & dental care + £1000 training allocation and an early mark on your birthday!