Director - Beauty
Director – Beauty
This central London agency focuses on a broad mix of successful brands ranging from emerging talent to luxury and high-street brands in fashion, beauty, jewellery and retail.
The agency is currently seeking a Beauty Director to join the management team and share responsibility and rewards in managing and shaping the business. Key responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to the design and development of the strategic business plan for the company;
- Implementing the business plan in the most time efficient and cost effective manner;
- Managing, motivating and develop staff to achieve divisional and company objectives;
- New business management – writing and presenting new business proposals;
- Senior media liaison - working closely with Beauty Directors/Editors
The ideal Beauty Director will have:
- Extensive experience of working with big beauty clients;
- Strategic vision and a willingness to be part of the management team;
- Excellent client handling and media management skills;
- People management experience and the ability to motivate;
- An outstanding track record of placing features in all related media;
- In-depth knowledge of the beauty industry.
Click Apply Now to be considered for this opportunity.
About Unicorn Jobs
Unicorn is dedicated to finding the best people for great jobs. We recruit at all levels in PR and have had success placing talented people in both in-house and agency roles.