This job has now expired
Director – Beauty
This central London agency focuses on a broad mix of successful brands ranging from emerging talent to luxury and high-street brands in fashion, beauty, jewellery and retail.
The agency is currently seeking a Beauty Director to join the management team and share responsibility and rewards in managing and shaping the business. Key responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to the design and development of the strategic business plan for the company;
- Implementing the business plan in the most time efficient and cost effective manner;
- Managing, motivating and develop staff to achieve divisional and company objectives;
- New business management – writing and presenting new business proposals;
- Senior media liaison - working closely with Beauty Directors/Editors
The ideal Beauty Director will have:
- Extensive experience of working with big beauty clients;
- Strategic vision and a willingness to be part of the management team;
- Excellent client handling and media management skills;
- People management experience and the ability to motivate;
- An outstanding track record of placing features in all related media;
- In-depth knowledge of the beauty industry.
Click Apply Now to be considered for this opportunity.