This job has now expired
Senior Account Executive
Our client is a top rated award-winning London PR agency that leads strategic thinking in corporate, brand and behaviour change communications. Clients include some of world’s most recognisable brands and a portfolio of high profile companies from the public, private and not-for-profit sectors.
This fantastic agency is on the lookout for a candidate to join the team as a Senior Account Executive. This is the ideal role for an experienced candidate looking to move onto their second job as they will be expected to hit the ground running and turn their hand to any challenge. Key responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing specific projects and delivering them as briefed by the team leader, reporting on progress and ensuring high standards are met;
- Building an understanding of clients’ businesses, monitoring the media to spot campaign opportunities and to report on coverage obtained;
- Proactively developing relationships with key media;
- Supporting new business activities by undertaking effective background research and analysis, and preparing creative presentation materials.
The ideal candidate for this Account Executive role must have:
- Proven broad experience in PR agency campaigns;
- Strong consumer brand experience and some experience of working on brands with issues would be desirable;
- A strong understanding of the media and the news agenda and confident selling-in skills;
- An in-depth understanding of digital communication practices;
So if you’re broad-minded, passionate about communications and are ready for your next challenge, click Apply Now!