Account Director - Corporate Comms
Account Director – Corporate Comms
Our client is an award winning agency that delivers insightful, focused and strategic communications campaigns. As part of a wider communications group, they specialise in corporate communications, CSR, financial services and public affairs.
This Account Director role involves working across a range of accounts in different industry sectors (including legal, property, oil & gas) and will suit someone who enjoys working in a forward thinking, fast paced environment. Key responsibilities will include:
- Establishing a strong understanding of clients’ business objectives and issues in their wider industry sector and managing programmes to enable them to meet those objectives;
- Taking responsibility for the delivery of the agreed strategy for clients;
- Looking to develop other members of the client team;
- Participating in and, where appropriate, leading, new business activities;
The ideal Account Director will have:
- Several years’ corporate comms / reputation management experience, preferably within the following sectors: property, oil & gas, legal, retail, professional services, transport & infrastructure
- Proven experience in developing strong client relationships and managing and delivering campaigns according to their objectives;
- Strong and diverse media contacts;
- Strong issues management experience;
- Experience of managing a team
- Solid budget management skills and experience
Click Apply Now to be considered for this role. Due to the high level of applications we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within a week, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.
About Unicorn Jobs
Unicorn is dedicated to finding the best people for great jobs. We recruit at all levels in PR and have had success placing talented people in both in-house and agency roles.