This job has now expired
Exciting opportunity at a sports sponsorship company for a talented Approvals Manager to work on an international motorsport approvals project. With offices in the UK and Spain, this agency combines extensive experience in sport with excellent relations with teams, sporting bodies and the media alike. The result is modern, creative sports sponsorship activation programmes that deliver highly successful sponsorship amplification.
You will be the global point of contact for the approval of materials featuring a recognised Formula One team and of its major sponsors; and will be responsible for liaising with stakeholders from around the world who are leveraging the two brands through a variety of communication channels.
What it takes to work for this sponsorship agency:
- Working with Italy, Spain and further afield on a daily basis, it would be a real advantage to speak a European language.
- You should be willing to work some weekends and evenings, as well as travel abroad and domestically for meetings
- Good time management is essential, as you will be juggling a number of different projects and deadlines and different time zones.
- Developing a good understanding of the client’s market place and the issues they face is a given
- Knowledge of the sports industry, especially motorsport, football or rugby would be a distinct advantage.
- A willingness to learn and grow is also an essential quality as this agency really values their team and wants you to learn and improve.