Junior PR Planner - Consumer Brands
Are you a junior planner and consider yourself to be data obsessed, a versatile learner, provocative whilst demonstrating a logical approach? If this is the case then read on……
This leading multi-sector PR consultancy with an enviable client list, is looking for a junior planner with 1-2 years experience in this area, ideally from a PR or media planning agency. This is a rare and exciting opportunity to work on the UK’s biggest consumer/FMCG brands. Ideally you will have working knowledge of statistical analysis and social science methodologies; coupled with database management and other media and social media monitoring tools. An understanding of secondary research tools, such as Factiva, LexisNexis and Google Trends and basic skills in statistical software packages, such as SPSS and MiniTab would be of real advantage.
Core Role requirements include:
• Assist the senior planning team to build brand and business for accounts by bringing new ideas forward to clients and to agency teams
• Clearly and convincingly present recommendations and ideas to clients to drive business
• Collaborate with teams to combine recommendations into seamless campaigns;
• Create thought leadership materials and participate in speaking engagements to elevate agency visibility in the marketplace
• Demonstrate fluency with:
o Media metrics and analysis
o Target stakeholder insights
o Reputation/brand equity analytics
o Market/audience segmentation
o Communications mix analysis
o Communications ROI modeling
• Successfully build client relationships at senior levels
• Turn data and information into original brand stories/ ideas
Ideally you will have a relevant degree in marketing, business, economics, the sciences or other discipline requiring expertise in statistics and social science; or equivalent on-the-job training and formal coursework and/or professional development.
About Premier Resourcing UK
Premier Resourcing UK is a boutique recruitment consultancy specialising in PR, public affairs, internal comms and marketing communications.