PR Account Manager - B2B
This Top 150 PR Agency, specialising in financial services, professional services and technology/outsourcing is looking for a PR Account Manager to join the team after a successful period of new account wins. Clients include high street banks, professional services firms and law firms as well as a number of high-growth SMEs and larger private businesses.
They are looking for a candidate with superb account management and media relations skills, a feel for social media and a genuine interest in the issues driving the professional and financial services market. The role will be b2b only and includes some the agencies most high-profile clients, so comfort in dealing with national and broadcast media is a must.
- Approximately 2-4 years’ experience working in a PR role within an agency across professional services accounts
- An accomplished writer who can competently write press releases, copy, reports
- A proven ability to deliver results as well as executing on client campaigns
- A creative mind, both when applied to brainstorming for campaigns and in day to day media relations to drive results
- A competent social media user with knowledge on how brands can be effective in the social media world
- Excellent contacts across national and trade media outlets
- A demonstrable passion, interest and experience of financial services
This is a great agency that truly values their team and is committed to staff training and development, with every employee working towards their own personal development plan.
About Media Recruitment
Media Recruitment is one of London’s leading PR, communications and marketing recruitment consultancies.