PR Account Manager - B2B
This Top 150 PR Agency, specialising in financial services, professional services and technology/outsourcing is looking for a PR Account Manager to join the team after a successful period of new account wins. Clients include high street banks, professional services firms and law firms as well as a number of high-growth SMEs and larger private businesses.
They are looking for a candidate with superb account management and media relations skills, a feel for social media and a genuine interest in the issues driving the professional and financial services market. The role will be b2b only and includes some the agencies most high-profile clients, so comfort in dealing with national and broadcast media is a must.
- Approximately 2-4 years’ experience working in a PR role within an agency across professional services accounts
- An accomplished writer who can competently write press releases, copy, reports
- A proven ability to deliver results as well as executing on client campaigns
- A creative mind, both when applied to brainstorming for campaigns and in day to day media relations to drive results
- A competent social media user with knowledge on how brands can be effective in the social media world
- Excellent contacts across national and trade media outlets
- A demonstrable passion, interest and experience of financial services
This is a great agency that truly values their team and is committed to staff training and development, with every employee working towards their own personal development plan.