This job has now expired
Creatives are the people who come up with great ideas. Always aware of big thinking, alert to new technologies and how they can make an impact, fascinated by the world around them and naturally curious and inquisitive.
This Creative Director role is for someone already at Senior Account Director/Associate Director level either in a PR agency or at a "creative" agency, although having been exposed to/having worked on integrated PR campaigns in the past is an absolute must!
More info on the role:
* Conceptual and idea focused, with responsibility to translate and connect target audience and broader insights to the brand personality to create and formulate ownable ideas that are media neutral and capable of expression in many different channels, not necessarily limited to but with bias toward PR, social and experiential
* Act as guide and engine for building and formulating ideas that engage the audience, while remaining on brand
* Understanding client business/communications objectives, develop creative, innovative solutions to solve client communication challenges, using the latest technology solutions (where appropriate)
* Understand brand positioning, personality, client culture and competitive landscape working to ensure that ideas are on-brand and on-brief
* Understand the needs of the target audience(s), and the media/communication vehicles that will reach them in order to create compelling content (products, apps, services and stories) with which to engage the audience and which fit within those vehicles
* Lead and manage creative development throughout the process ensuring brainstorming is structured, on-brief and strategically sound. Actively participate in the new business process, plan development and the presentation of ideas
* Possess and develop excellent group facilitation skills, aimed at creating collaborative and structured brainstorming sessions, where all participants are heard and respected, resulting in superior and effective creative strategies, tactics and solutions
* Think laterally and link client needs and ambitions to trends, insights and other things happening in the world where you connect the dots between client, insight and opportunity
* Work effectively in a team environment to lead and manage creative development while working in collaboration with the wider company at large
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard from us within 7 days of sending your CV, unfortunately you have not been selected for the position.