Marketing and Communications executive
Main responsibilities include the following:
· Events – create and manage corporate and client events, including follow-up and analytics activities;
· Collateral – managing CRM system for marketing and communications activities, writing of the content for internal and external stakeholders
· Online marketing – including Social Media, Website updates and online listings tool;
· Writing and content creation including employee communications
· CSR and social activities and engagement of local employees;
· University degree in communications/journalism/public relations/marketing or related discipline with at least 2 years of professional experience in a related role;
· Excellent communication skills both English and Chinese
· Good English writing skills and ability to edit existing writing;
· Proficient user of Word, PowerPoint, Excel and refined knowledge of computer tools;
· Strong knowledge and interest in web and social media platforms.
For more information call Angelika Beguidjanova on +44(0) 2071824212 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
London – Sydney – Melbourne