This job has now expired
The Change Communications consultant will work alongside programme stakeholders and regional counterparts across Europe to:
- Manage the implementation of the communications plan across Europe, working with regional communications representatives
- Manage project teams and stakeholders to ensure the timelines for comms plans are adhered to
- Leading the evaluation and development process of the channels selected for the programme
- Manage a variety of agencies for creative development and for translation of key messages and updates
The ideal candidate will be:
- A junior Internal Communications consultant with previous experience of working as part of a global change programme
- An internal communicator who is confident managing senior stakeholders
- Up to date with the use of various online and offline channels
- Familiar with the working environment of professional or financial services.
This is a 9 MONTH contract with an immediate start. Please apply now to ensure consideration
Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.