Our client a global 200+ strong PR agency is one of the worlds most renknowned agencies, and an employer of choice. They are now seeking to expand their management team with a creative director. They have an eviable reputation and an impressive client list.
They are seeking a Creative Director to join the team, to act as No 2 to the Executive Director. You will need to be a Senior Account Director an Associate Director in a PR agency, and a person who is highly creative as your role is an ideas person! You will be a peoples person and a creative that brings ideas to life. You will be the creative "hub" of the agency and be the an individual who makes brands come to life.
You will have worked with big brands both within the UK and globally, and ideally within the consumer, FMCG and healthcare sectors. You will have PR agency experience and have worked on big creative projects, along with understanding traditional PR practices you will also be digital savvy.
In return you will be offered a base of £90-£120k+ excellent package that you would expect from a global PR agency. A brilliant team of creatives and the chance to work with some of the best clients in the UK and globally.
About PR Futures
PR Futures is a specialist recruitment consultancy dedicated to the on & offline Public Relations and Communications market. Our clients range from agency side to client side, from start ups to international organisations.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Manager (In-House) Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Manager (In-House) FMCG jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Manager (In-House) Healthcare jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Manager (In-House) Media and New Media jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Manager (In-House) Professional Services jobs in London (Central)