Account Director - Financial Services
Account Director – Financial Services
£50k-60k + bonus + benefits
Our client is one of the leading international financial and corporate communications agencies based in central London. They have one of the largest and fastest growing teams dedicated to the financial services sector, and they advise some of the world’s most admired financial services brands.
An opportunity has arisen for an Account Director to join the financial services team. This is a critical hire and the successful candidate will be taking on a senior, high profile role within the company, contributing significantly to exciting development plans. Key responsibilities will include:
- Offering strategic counsel to clients at a senior level;
- Initiating and running campaigns;
- Leading teams;
- Managing budgets;
- Proactively growing client business;
The successful Account Director will have a strong current knowledge of institutional financial services and the following attributes;
- A real market understanding of this sector and established industry and media connections;
- Significant experience in delivering strategic counsel, and developing, implementing and running client campaigns in a complex environment;
- The ability to be highly organised;
- Experience in leading client teams and managing time and budgets,
- A great track record in developing additional revenue from existing clients and contributing to marketing efforts to win new clients.
Click Apply Now to be considered for this role. Due to the high level of applications we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within a week, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.
About Unicorn Jobs
Unicorn is dedicated to finding the best people for great jobs. We recruit at all levels in PR and have had success placing talented people in both in-house and agency roles.