Associate Director – Consumer FMCG
Our client, a global PR agency with a fantastic reputation, is looking for a talented and ambitious Senior Account Director/ Associate Director to head up their household team within their consumer packaged goods team and manage the PR campaigns for some extremely high profile brands.
The team’s work comprises global strategy development and initiative design, as well as execution of UK campaigns.
The ideal candidate should:
• Be a strong, creative thinker who will inspire team planning with a fresh approach
• Be digitally savvy
• Have a proven track record in strategic leadership and the development of campaigns that deliver business impact
• Have blue chip brand experience together with proven success in working collaboratively with agency partners to deliver integrated communications plans.
• Have strong and persuasive communication and leadership skills
• Have impeccable client service skills that add value
• Have a track record as an inspiring team leader
What you can expect in return:
· The opportunity to work with some extremely high profile brands within the consumer packaged goods sector.
· The opportunity to demonstrate how PR can make a genuine contribution to brand and business growth.
· The consumer packaged goods team has enjoyed phenomenal growth, so this role provides a fantastic opportunity to set the vision and strategy for the next phase of business
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Director (Agency) Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Director (Agency) FMCG jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Director (Agency) Healthcare jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Director (Agency) Retail / Wholesale jobs in London (Central)