Consultant/Senior Consultant, Corporate/Consumer Issues
Multi award winning agency seeks an outstanding Consultant (AM/SAM level) and a Senior Consultant (AD level) due to amazing continued growth this year. You will be able to operate at a senior corporate level and be used to working with major household brands.
You will be able to play a big role on accounts but also be happy to get your hands dirty. You will be happy doing media relations and picking up the phones to national journalists. You will understand and make the connection between the brand at a corporate level and how brands can be used to demonstrate the delivery of business strategies.
You will be bright, hungry for knowledge, not scared by analysis and preferably have some exposure to digital work. You will have strong people management skills and be a strategic thinker who is comfortable dealing at board level. You will have a broad range of PR skills and feel as comfortable on what would traditionally be called a consumer account as you would with helping a client with their stakeholder relations.
The agency has no divisions, no practice silos and this makes for diverse client portfolios and better quality advice to clients.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Charity / Voluntary organisation jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Education jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Entertainment / Leisure jobs in London (Central)