Group Media Relations Manager
Our client is a leading property and financial services Plc. They are recruiting for a Media Relation Manager working at a Group level for the organisation and focussing on financial results and corporate reputation for this highly successful organisation.
As the Group Media Relations Manager you will:
- Building strong relationships with national, trade and regional press to ensure the key messages of Group and each business divisions are communicated to journalists including online, broadcast and print media.
- Manage proactive and reactive media relations to enhance and protect the reputation and image portrayed in the media of the Group and its various divisions.
- Devise and execute PR plans to enhance the profile and reputation of key divisions, communicating the value of their offering to both B2B and B2C clients through national, trade and regional media while establishing KPIs to effectively measure the success of each communications activity.
To qualify for the role of Media Relations Manager you must have experience of:
- A strong communicator who possesses an excellent command of the English language coupled with strong IT skills.
- Excellent writing and proofing skills with experience of writing press releases, commentary and articles while delivering effective communications campaigns from conception to post campaign measurement.
- A team player with an eye for detail and a confident manner for liaising with journalists.
- Good influencer who delivers solutions who understands the Group and the division’s business and are working with them to add value through proactive, targeted communications and can gain commitment from heads of divisions and their team members.
- A natural ability to spot PR opportunities and engage with the media.
To apply for the position of Group Media Relations Manager please forward your CV to email@example.com or for more information please call Tom Ewen on 020 7340 6480 Please quote reference TE/Prop