Account Manager - Corporate for industrial and manufacturing clients
One of the UK’s top financial and corporate communications agencies is looking for an corporate Account Manager to join their industrials team, someone to step up to mark and work at the heart of their international client accounts. In return this corporate Account Manager will enjoy excellent training and a friendly culture of likeminded PR talent.
One of the world’s largest strategic business, corporate and financial communications consultancies who deliver successful resolution to the most challenging financial, litigation, and business-critical issues. They work across a broad range of industries including financial services, retail, healthcare, property, industrials and energy; they are renowned for their friendly culture and supportive approach.
They are seeking an experienced Account Manager to work within their market-leading industrials team working with key international client accounts. The team provides strategic communications advice, media relations, reputation and issues management and crisis support to some of the most prestigious companies in the industrials area. There is also the opportunity to work more broadly across clients in manufacturing, inward investments and business services.
Key challenges and opportunities in this corporate Account Manager role:
- Providing excellent counsel for current clients and contacts in the industrials arena
- Working with some of the most exciting city and international industrial clients
- Being pushed to your best by working alongside some of the most talented PR professionals in corporate PR
- Get involved with the regular training on tap
Key attributes and experience for this corporate Account Manager role:
- An enthusiastic self-starter, with industrial industry experience and experience undertaking account management duties in a corporate PR role either agency-side or in-house
- You will be working at Account Manager level
- Excellent organisational and planning skills, combined with a confident approach to communicating with clients
- Previous experience of working on creative and intelligent PR campaigns, handling challenging issues and managing client expectations
To be considered for this corporate Account Manger role please click to apply