Account Director - Professional Services
My client is an outstanding B2B agency, that has won multiple awards for their campaigns. They have great offices both in the heart of London and in beautiful Berkshire. Clients include Barclays and BMW, and have the reputation to be able to work with the top businesses in the country. This agency is truly looking to the future.. could you be a part of theirs?
The role & you!
The new Account Director will be responsible for team and client management, building campaign strategies & preparing and delivering new business pitches. They operate on a flat structure, allowing you to be hands on at all levels of the business. This role will primarily be based 30 minutes from central London, however flexibility will be given to work from their London office twice a week.
The ideal candidate should currently be an Account Manager or Account Director in professional services PR, with an agency background.
- Have extensive trade media contacts, ideally from employment, energy, finance, law or property background
- Have agency experience
- Be experienced in managing junior members of staff
- Have digital experience
- Be experienced in planning and delivering new business pitches
- Be bold in your approach and creative with your ideas
- Be ambitious, entrepreneurial and hungry for success
- £40-50k basic salary
- Excellent opportunity for career progression
- Chance to work in a hands on agency
- Flexi benefits inc. pension, health care etc
- 27 days holiday
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant skills and experience, or want to contact me about other available roles, please do not hesitate to contact Alexandra Lewington on Alexl@reuben-sinclair.com or 0207 347 5358
- 13 December 2012
- 13 January 2013