Senior Account Executive - Technology - Top Agency - London - £23,000 plus great benefits
Senior Account Executive - B2B and/or Technology - Super Agency - London -£23,000 plus great benefits
My client is a super cool PR agency that likes to do things differently. Representing numerous iconic blue-chip brands, the agency sets new standards for technology PR. An exciting opportunity has come up for a Senior Account Executive or rising Account Executive to join the friendly team. One of the top London agencies operating in the technology sector, the agency are proud to foster a creative environment in their trendy London offices.
My client is seeking to appoint an experienced AE with a strong technology background, or a B2B background with an interest in social media. The successful candidate will implement innovative campaigns and social media strategies that drive increased influence amongst target audiences.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a track record of successful management of Technology and/or B2B accounts, with proven project management and writing skills. You will possess strong media contacts in the core business and national media as well as a working knowledge of social media.
In return for your talents and endeavours a competitive salary up to £23,000 is offered along with a great range of benefits.
To ensure that you are at the head of the queue for this exciting Account Executive role please send you CV without delay and in complete confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
To view this and hundreds more exciting PR & Communications roles visit www.medianrecruit.co.uk
- 01 January 2013
- 01 February 2013
- Business / Industrial, Consumer, Financial Services, Media and New Media, Professional Services, Retail / Wholesale, Technology, Telecommunications
- Account Executive, Executive (In-House), Junior Press Officer, Press Officer, Senior Account Executive, Senior Press Officer
- Business to Business, Corporate Communications, Digital & Online, External Affairs, Internal Communications, International, Press / Media Relations
- Full Time
- Contract Type
Median Recruitment is one of the UK’s leading specialist PR and communications recruitment consultancies. Established in 1998, over the years Median has helped literally thousands of Public Relations professionals take their next step the career ladder.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Press Officer Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Press Officer Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Press Officer Financial Services jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Press Officer Media and New Media jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Press Officer Professional Services jobs in London (Central)