Marketing Administrator – Temporary
Our client is one of the fastest-growing investment banks in the world. They are seeking a temporary Marketing Administrator to join their team in London.
As the Marketing Administrator, your role will be to provide secretarial and administrative assistance, reporting to and working closely with the Head of International Communications. Some of your responsibilities will include:
· Filing and organising paperwork and managing the databases
· Arranging meetings, both internal and external
· Monitoring all communication outlets and liaising with clients
· Dealing with invoices
· Providing marketing and communications support through responding to requests of research notes and managing the use of broadcast camera
The ideal candidate will have:
· Superb organisational skills
· Confidence and experience with using Powerpoint and Excel
· The ability to manage a demanding workload under pressure
· Excellent presentation skills and attention to detail
· A strong interest in communications and marketing
If you feel as though you have the necessary skills and experience, please click ‘apply’ below!
About JFL Search & Selection
JFL is a specialist recruitment consultancy for the communications sector. We recruit from entry to Board Director level, across PR, corporate communications, public affairs, digital and social media.