Head of Public Relations
A client of Ellwood Atfield is a high street brand with a heritage and recognition unparalleled in the UK. Despite their established presence on Britain’s high street outmoded perceptions about the services they offer their customers is commonplace. The company is recruiting a new Head of PR to increase the corporate profile.
As the Head of PR you will:
- Build, lead, manage and develop the newly established public relations function through a process of significant genesis.
- In conjunction with the wider communications team, develop the company’s story/narrative which will run through all communications and stakeholder engagement activity.
- Develop and deliver the corporate press, media and social media strategy to change the outmoded perceptions.
- Develop and deliver the commercial PR strategy to support the commercial goals across prioritized products and services.
- Establish and oversee the running of the UK-wide news and press office function, including regional representatives. Act as a credible, authentic and authoritative spokesperson/advocate for the organization.
To qualify for the position of Head of PR you must have experience of:
- Acting as a senior PR professional with substantial experience of working with, and providing advice at, Board/Director level in a large organisation.
- Providing a track record of high-level engagement with a broad range of opinionated and influential internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong strategic thinker with proven ability to develop and implement PR strategies in a complex business environment.
- Commercially orientated with good business acumen and the ability to develop PR solutions to business and reputation issues.
- Strong team leader with proven ability to build/develop the capability of a team and to manage and motivate a team.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role please contact Tom Ewen on 020 7340 6480. To apply please email your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference TE/RET
About Ellwood Atfield
We recruit the people who talk for you. The people responsible for delivering your organisation's communications, reputation, change and influence.