This job has now expired
Our client is an award-winning PR agency. They are looking for an Account Director to join their B2B and corporate team, to work on a number of exciting accounts.
The role will involve:
- Directing and developing a number of account teams, and delivering objectives within agreed timescales and budgets
- Leading integrated campaign development, including press office and digital activity
- Developing new business proposals, and pitching to prospective clients with supreme confidence
- Holding regular internal and external client review meetings to evaluate progress on each account, identifying any problems and reviewing overall objectives and strategy
- Drafting client-ready media materials first time
Giving invaluable advice that clients trust and rely on
The ideal candidate will:
- Be commercially astute, with proven experience at AD level in the B2B and corporate sectors
- Have solid experience in helping big brands deliver impactful B2B and corporate campaigns
- Have excellent client handling and media relations skills
- Have experience of creating proactive story and creative campaign ideas
- Have experience of utilising digital media in B2B and corporate PR campaigns
- Be creative, proactive and a real team player
This is an excellent opportunity to gain valuable experience in an exciting sector.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required for the role, please click Apply now!