This job has now expired
Lotus UK - small but packs a punch.
Award winning boutique agency Lotus UK has built a reputation as a major player in the travel PR and marketing arena.
As head office for a global network of agencies, Lotus UK represents high profile clients across the tourism industry including destinations (such as the Spanish Tourist Board, Visit Finland, Alaska, regions of Italy/USA and more), industry associations, tour operators and hotel groups.
As a team we have a reputation for energy and results. We create campaigns backed by intellect and creativity and manage campaigns across many markets.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the agency as Account Manager taking responsibility for a number of high profile travel clients.
The role will have an appreciation for the wider marketing mix, including social media and digital.
About the role
The Account Manager’s primary responsibility will be to lead and develop existing clients, whilst identifying and winning new business and contributing to the development of the company.
- Maintaining and developing long term client relationships
- Developing a strong knowledge of our clients’ businesses/organisations, their markets and competitors
- Setting up and participating in client event and press trips
- Securing column inches
- Developing and delivering client communication strategies and plans
- Delivering projects and campaigns against briefs
- Developing proposals, pitching for and securing new business opportunities
- Developing and maintaining strong media relationships
- Keeping up to date with market trends and client needs
- Understanding and managing the financial side of each account
- Contributing to the company’s development and acting as its ambassador
About the person
Key requirements include:
- Proven experience in creating and running PR campaigns
- A nose for news – and creative mindset to generate it
- Strong media relations and active journalist contacts
- Ability to manage campaigns to time and to budget
- Confident written and verbal communications
- Strong commercial acumen
- Ability to write compelling and creative copy
- Motivating and inspiring personal style
- An active personal interest in social media
- An excellent eye for detail
The candidate will be expected to travel overseas and must have full driving license.
An additional language would be an advantage but not essential.
For further information and to apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button