Marketing Manager – Corporate / In-House
Our client is a leading global banking and financial services company. They are looking for a Marketing Manager to join their team in London.
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the development and execution of campaigns and projects from corporate marketing through to business line support.
The role will involve:
- Developing, planning and rolling out strategic campaigns in line with business requirements, including business area promotions
- Design, develop and produce brochures, flyers, direct mail, print and online ads
- Lead generation strategy development
- Managing content for the corporate website
- Creative writing, generation of headlines, straplines, to enable quick turnaround of adverts
- Developing, editing and proof reading copies
The successful Marketing Manager will:
- Have solid marketing background
- Have experience developing and editing text, headline formulation, creative route development and a proven track record of project management
- Have a sound understanding of investment banking industry
- Have B2B Content Marketing development experience
- Proven ability of developing and delivering successful campaigns, across all mediums
- Knowledge of German is an advantage but not essential
- Be a self-starter with good project management skills and exceptional written skills
- Be a team player with an ability to work under pressure towards tight deadlines
If you feel as though you have the necessary skills and experience, please forward your CV to April@jflrecruit.com.