B2B PR Account Manager – Preston - £25 - £28K
This highly regarded PR agency is looking for a talented a PR Account Manager to join their team. Reporting to a client director, the role will involve managing a portfolio of clients from the B2B and public sector arenas. A core part of the role will involve content generation and media relations planning and implementation. In addition, you will be responsible for PR programme planning, client liaison and reporting, time management and issues management. Candidates must have excellent writing skills across all forms of media, strong client facing skills, sector experience ideally from B2B sectors, PR agency experience, strong understanding of the digital PR and social media landscape, great organisational skills, be a team player and someone who gives the extra 10%. To register with Black Cherry recruitment, please contact Helen Salt on Helen@blackcherryrecruitment.co.uk or 0845 539 0369.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Account Manager Associations / Institutions jobs in Lancashire
- Full Time Digital & Online Account Manager Business / Industrial jobs in Lancashire
- Full Time Digital & Online Account Manager Financial Services jobs in Lancashire
- Full Time Digital & Online Account Manager Professional Services jobs in Lancashire
- Full Time Digital & Online Account Manager Retail / Wholesale jobs in Lancashire