Media Relations Manager - Charity
Media Relations Manager – Charity
East London / Zone 1
Our client is a leading national children’s charity.
An opportunity has arisen for a Media Relations Manager whose overall role will include:
- Co-leading the national media relations team within the Communications function;
- Working closely with a senior manager to develop, deliver and evaluate a range of national press strategies for the organisation;
- Managing and coordinating a national team and multiple regional teams;
- Working with senior managers in other functions in order to identify potential communications opportunities;
- Developing thought leadership; leading debates and working to place the charity as a key commentator on specific issues;
The ideal Media Relations Manager for this role will have:
- A proven ability to lead and manage a significant Communications team within a demanding charity/commercial/ public sector environment;
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to identify a story; write a compelling and innovative news release and sell it in to the media with outstanding results;
- Highly developed budget management experience;
- Experience and knowledge of children’s policies would be extremely beneficial;
Click Apply Now to be considered for this role. Due to the high level of applications we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within a week, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.
About Unicorn Jobs
Unicorn is dedicated to finding the best people for great jobs. We recruit at all levels in PR and have had success placing talented people in both in-house and agency roles.