This job has now expired
This mid-sized agency has been winning a heap of awards since it started out 4 years ago. Known for its creative, experiential PR campaigns, they offer a truly integrated approach, combining digital, events and PR in its work with global consumer clients. They are now looking for an Account Director to head up the Music and Gaming team, working on very entertainment based campaigns. Managing a team of 5, reporting directly into the GAD and Board Director, our client is looking for an established Account Director, not a Senior Account Manager looking to move up.
The ideal candidate must:
- Be an established Account Director, preferably with at least 1 years experience at this level
- Have a background in entertainment based integrated PR campaigns, with solid experience in music, festivals and stunts.
- Be able to motivate, lead and grow the team
- Experienced in and able to contribute to new business
- Be process driven and a self-starter
- Be nice!
A fun, friendly agency located in a fantastic area, their office space includes a sports hall and bar!